Work Ready – Ready-to-wear By Woodin

Guest Post by the lovely KAREN KANE

The ready-to-wear collection by Woodin Ghana has got some very fantastic pieces. These pieces range from Office wear to Casual outfits and pretty much, everything you need for any occasion. Since my last blog post about this ready-to wear collection, I have had a lot of positive feedback about how easy it is now to find the perfect African Print outfit. The hustle for most people to find ‘that’ fabric and then a tailor is definitely a thing of the past.
Today, I am wearing this two piece outfit from the collection. This outfit is so versatile in the sense that you can wear it in so many ways to suit so many occasions. I styled it with a plain blue office shirt (a white shirt will also be a good choice) to give the entire outfit that official look that I intended it to have. I just thought to give it an extra edge with the belt which should only be an option.
You can however decide to wear this outfit on a Friday without the shirt because most people usually like to dress down.
This piece comes ready in all sizes. If you need help with knowing what size would be best for you, just speak to any Woodin sales assistant and they will be ready to help.
If you have further questions or suggestions or if this post inspired you, please let me know. Catch you soon on my next post.







Outfit: Ready-to-Wear by Woodin
Shirt: Kash Boutique
Belt: Kash Boutique
Photography by : Isreal Delike


CONNECT WITH KAREN:
INSTAGRAM
FACEBOOK

Labels: , ,