HOME STYLING WITH FLOWERS

Hello people, It's part two of my previous post.  CLICK HERE  to catchup if you missed it. ( where I reviewed flowers I got for free from TESCO.COM)

So as promised in that post, I am going to share with you some ways to style your  home with flowers. In one of my previous post about home decor, someone requested that I show ways to style the home. So hope this is helpful.
I took these photos day three of bringing the flowers home and they are still going strong so thumbs up to Tesco for that. I may not find links to the items in this post but I will put thumbnails of similar items at the bottom of the photos if you are interested. Just click on the small photos to get to the item.:)

THE BEDSIDE

You can always add a touch of your personality to anywhere around your home .
At the moment I am loving the gold trend. I got this gorgeous  knotted effect photo frame from TKMAXX.Instead of a photo, I have written down on it our WIFI Password for when we get guests.I got the elephant   candle holder from a thrift store.The rose gold  tealight holder is from Home Bargain store.










THE  SIDE TABLE

I get a lot of questions about this chanel parfum vase. I got a clear vase and printed out a logo I designed and basically  glued it onto a clear vase.
I got the candle holder from B&M. It's mercury glass with a nice textured look to it.










THE CONSOLE TABLE

I painted this canvas by myself so i can give a direct link. But you can totally make one for your self by grabbing some acrylic  paint and going crazy on a canvas.
And of course I am a proud Ghanaian so i had to rep that at my home. I  got the Ghana Coat of Arms plate from the Elmina castle when I went to Ghana. I got the gold Blackpool tower from a thrift shop. That gold storage box is a repurposed 1million perfume box. I got the red candle from Primark. Who said that you can only decorate with ball baubles at Christmas eh? 






SMOOCHES, MARIÀNNE 

Labels: , , ,