The Ultimate Party Lookbook

Do you often find that you are stuck for ideas  on what to wear for events? You suddenly realise on the day that you've got nothing at all to wear.You look back at your closet and it's surroundings and it looks like a crime scene because you have ransacked  it to no avail?Well its mutual.But then i devised a plan. The solution  is definitely  NOT to go shopping, Go right back into your closet and starting putting stuff together. One thing I do in my free time is to style outfits and create a kind of a lookbook that I can fall on whenever I have an event to go to. Today I put together a few outfits  for a client for an upcoming party. Well since I love you all so much😉 I have decided to share them with you.Hope these inspire you.

Quote The Day

 "Fashion is what you're offered four times a year by designers. And style is what you choose." —Lauren Hutton

Crimson For Days


Jacket here Playsuit Here Heels Here, Purse Here

Pure Bliss


Blouse Similar here culottes here BagSimilar here Heels Similar here

Pastels Forever


SkirtSimilar Here Heels Similar Here Bag Similar here Blouse Similar here

Style Is Art



BlouseSimilar here  Trousers hereHeels here Bag Similar here

Ocean Dreams


DressHere heelsSimilar here baghere

Smooches, Mariànne 

Labels: , , , , , , ,