OutFit Ideas

Hello dearies hope you are good.So I was browsing the net for trends( very important) and killing my boredom by putting together outfits that I can personally wear .I went to one of my favourite shops Sheinside to check out whats new.As usual they had very beautiful pieces so I thought that I would do my outfit styling along what they've got in shop.

Look 1 Girl About Town
This look is a simple but chic look you can wear to the shops. Totally laid back but cool .Just hold your hair in a high bun or throw on a cute hat and hit the town.
Untitled #25
Gold gemstone earrings
sheinside.com
Grey Contrast Lace Short Sleeve Belt Pockets Jumpsuits

look 2 She's Here!
Definitely a standout outfit for that summer wedding you cant wait to go to

She's Here!

sheinside.com

Yellow Silk One Shoulder Ruffles
Black leather bracelet
sheinside.com
Gold gemstone earrings
sheinside.com


look 3 Modern Office
A very classy outfit you can totally wear to the office and join the girls for a drink later after work

Mordern Office


Pink pants
sheinside.com
Black and white blouse
$22 - sheinside.com
Vintage black handbag
sheinside.com