My Mini Makeover


I have recently redecorated my living room.total change of decor and colour scheme.I used to have cream and wine going on but i just thought that a pop of colour would definitely bring in the spark i needed.

The wall colour in my living area and indeed all of the house is magnolia so luckily any colour would work with that. i didn't want to go overboard with it after all the budget was well tight.The colours i chose were teal(turquoise permitted) and lime green with touches of tribal and dark coloured accessories.
 I wanted to keep it as cheap as possible so i thrifted most of the stuff.yes,the charity and vintage shops have got some nice things in there.

Ive always wanted to get blinds for my window and i thought that it was the best time to get it
Initially wanted to use African fabric to make curtains and matching cushions but did not have enough fabric so i made cushions and used the rest of the fabric to cover canvases for my wall.The outcome was real dope.
The flower pot was found at a vintage shop and my heart stopped for a minute when i saw it.It fitted the description of what i was looking for.i actually thought it would cost much more than it really was.Great find.















curtains : Argos
Pot; Thrifted
Candle Stands and vase:thrifted
Cushion, Canvases:DIY
Flowers: Wilkinsons
Star clock:Dunelm
Blinds: Bargain Homeware
Lamp shades: thrifted



Luv & Smooches, Marianne

Labels: , , , , ,